Free your child from the terrors of bullying.
Your child can live a better life. Coaching with a trained child psychologist or therapist provides skills and techniques that your child can use to:
- Decide how and when to confront the bully
- Identify the pattern of bullying and stop it in its tracks
- Build stronger social connections
- Improve self esteem
- Prevent similar situations from arising in the future
We are here to help your child recover from any emotional and behavioral consequences of bullying. We are here to help your child thrive.
Is your child being bullied? Take this quiz to see if we can help.
Online coaching for bullying
Online coaching offers you the privacy and convenience of receiving support from the comfort of your own home. Online coaching saves you the hassle of travel and inclement weather, while ensuring that you receive the best individual attention and care.
An internet connection is required in order to facilitate online coaching.
Live a life free of bullying
Children who are freed from the terrors of everyday contact with bullies often experience:
- A happier disposition
- Improved self-esteem
- Stronger friendships
- Better integration with peers and more social involvement
- More initiative
- Recovery or better coping with depression or anxiety
- Better sleep
Get help now
Your child can live a better life. A therapist with experience in this area can help. Click here to find a therapist in your area.